Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Platinum to Us
- Contains 1 oz of .9995 fine Platinum.
- NGC encapsulation authenticates and protects the condition of the coin.
- Obverse: Features a Seated Lady Liberty, 13 stars, and the date of “1876”.
- Reverse: Features a majestic bald eagle with "United States of America" above and "One Hundred Dollars" below.
- Designed by George T. Morgan.
Protect your investment by adding a beautiful presentation box to your order.
NGC has guaranteed the Gem Proof condition of this coin, adding collectibility to the beloved design. Enhance your collection by adding this beautiful commemorative to your cart today!
Dates on these random year coins will be of our choosing and may or may not vary, determined by stock on hand.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.