The Morgan Dollar is one of the most collected coins in the world, and the 1899 is one of the lowest-mintage issues of the entire series with only 330,000 produced. This example has been graded MS-64+ by PCGS.
- Contains .7734 oz of Silver.
- PCGS encapsulation protects and guarantees the condition of the coin.
- With a mintage of only 330,000, the 1899 is one of the lowest mintage Morgan Dollars of the entire series.
- Obverse: Shows Liberty, facing left, wearing a Phrygian cap with the word "Liberty" on her hair band. Around the border is the phrase "E Pluribus Unum," the date of issue and thirteen small stars representing the original colonies.
- Reverse: Features a bald eagle clutching an olive branch in one talon and a bundle of arrows in the other. Surrounding the eagle is "United States of America," "One Dollar," and "In God We Trust."
Protect your Morgan Dollar in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
This piece of history will instantly add value to any Silver coin collection. Add this semi-key date 1899 Morgan Dollar to your cart today!