2013 Canada 1/2 oz Silver $10 Polar Bear (w/Box & COA)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item. Coins will not have toning unless otherwise noted.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
Product DetailsThe fourth of the 12-coin "O Canada" series! This coin was designed by Canadian artist Pierre Leduc, capturing the remarkable polar bear as it perches patiently on the edge of an arctic ice floe.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- Mintage of 40,000 coins.
- Comes in a plastic capsule with clamshell presentation box and certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: Depicts a right-facing profile of Queen Elizabeth II, along with the year and face value.
- Reverse: Features a polar bear on the water's edge with a paw print privy, the word “CANADA,” the date “2013” and the face value of “10 DOLLARS”.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Canadian government.
Protect your Silver Maple Leaf with this clear plastic capsule or display it in style by adding an attractive presentation box or coin bezel to your order.
Add this beautiful 1/2 oz Silver Polar Bear coin to your cart today!
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Great value for a 1&1/2 oz coin
- Attractive Design
- Recognized Brand
- Mint Condition
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.