2013 Canada $0.25 Coneflower & Butterfly (Colored)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase is guaranteed to match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item.
- Product Details
- Sell to Us
This $0.25 colored coin is the third coin in a series, this time featuring a butterfly & Coneflower. Great collectible for nature lovers, wildflower enthusiasts, conservationists, and more.
- Contains copper and nickel.
- Encapsulated and presented in a Royal Canadian Mint maroon clamshell case lined with a black flock and protected by a black sleeve.
- Mintage of only 17,500 coins.
- Obverse: Right-facing profile of Queen Elizabeth II, along with the year and face value.
- Reverse: Features a stunning engraved and painted purple coneflower bloom. The flower features a red-orange tubiflora center and bright purple petals sitting atop a realistic green stem with two smooth leaves. Perched atop the flower’s lower-right petals is an Eastern Tailed Blue, its dark purple-blue wings are outlined in black and white, with orange dots at the base of each hind wing. The reverse also features the word “CANADA,” the date “2013” and the face value of “25 CENTS.”
- Sovereign coin backed by the Canadian government.
Add this Colored $0.25 Coneflower & Butterfly coin to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.