Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
Product DetailsThe second release of the Royal Canadian Mint's 12-coin O Canada series features a portrait of a beaver felling a birch tree. This issue has been certified as a perfect PF-70 Matte by NGC, a top coin grading service.
- Contains 1/2 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- NGC encapsulation protects and guarantees the coin's perfect PF-7 condition.
- Mintage of only 40,000 coins.
- Obverse: Features the effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II by Susanna Blunt.
- Reverse: Designed by Canadian artist Pierre Leduc and features a portrait of a beaver felling a birch tree surrounded by “Canada,” the date and face value, as well as a small stylized beaver paw print.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Canadian government.
Protect your Silver coin in style by adding an attractive display box to your order.
Add this 2013 1/2 oz Proof Silver $10 Beaver coin to your cart today!
The beaver, viewed from the front with its head turned to the right, rises from the hard work of chopping at the birch trunk with its prominent incisors. Its two clawed forepaws and webbed hind paws are visible, and its tail is partially visible as it counterbalances the beaver’s weight from behind.
The birch trunk, sufficiently chopped, has just begun the process of falling, the woodchips resulting from the beaver’s industrious task scattered at the nearly felled tree’s base.
APMEX takes pride in being one of the most innovative companies in our industry. In true innovation, we leveraged partnerships with the top coin grading agencies to create CoinGrade+™, providing relevant numismatic information, synced daily with third-party grading services, ensuring you have the most up-to-date information available.Learn More
The total number of coins produced at a specific mint for a particular date and mintmark combination.
|Grade||Proof - 70|
The total number of coins that have obtained a higher grade than the subject coin by a particular grading service.
|Mint Mark||Not Shown - RCM|
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.