1999 1/4 oz Platinum American Eagle BU
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
This patriotic coin features a beautifully detailed image of the Statue of Liberty, which is the perfect subject for the U.S. Mint's only investment-grade Platinum coin. This 1/4 oz coins are a great way of investing in high-quality Platinum.
- Contains 1/4 oz of .9995 fine Platinum.
- Multiples of 40 are packaged in mint tubes. All other coins will be in protective packaging.
- Obverse: The strong face of the statue below the word "Liberty," with the year and "In God We Trust" to the side. "E Pluribus Unum" is engraved along Liberty's raised arm.
- Reverse: An American eagle with outstretched wings soaring in front of a sunrise with "United States of America" above. The weight, purity and $25 face value are also shown.
- Guaranteed by the U.S. Mint.
Protect and display your Platinum Eagle in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
Platinum Eagles combine quality Platinum bullion appeal with a beautiful patriotic design. Add this 1999 1/4 oz Platinum American Eagle to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.