|Volume Discount Pricing QuickShip® Eligible|
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
The 2011 6 gram Proof Silver Kangaroo at Sunset is the second year of this design, and features a limited mintage of 5,000 coins. The design was first seen on a Gold coin in 2007.
- Mintage of 5,000 coins.
- Contains 0.194 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Comes in a presentation box with the certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: Displays the Ian Rank-Broadley likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II and the monetary denomination.
- Reverse: Features a lone kangaroo crossing Australia's plains as its shadow is cast from the embracing Australian sun.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
These curious creatures were depicted in words and artworks which seem inaccurate today, but are filled with the beauty of these animals capturing people’s imaginations. Add this beloved Kangaroo at Sunset Proof Silver coin to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.