Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
Product DetailsBeautiful squirrel coin!
- Contains 1/2 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Each Silver coin is housed in a stunning illustrated presentation card.
- Obverse: Right-facing profile of Queen Elizabeth II, along with the face value.
- Reverse: This coin features a colored image of a beautiful baby Red Squirrel headed by the inscription "RED SQUIRREL". The design also includes delicately frosted forest flowers and incorporates The Perth Mint's "P" mintmark.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
Protect your coin and capsule from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Add this beautiful coin to your cart today!
A species of tree squirrel, generally recognized by their russet red fur and ear tufts, Red Squirrels often build large nests in the forks of tree trunks. Generally solitary, this creature meets to mate and will often share its nest to keep warm during the cold winter months. Female Red Squirrels produce young kittens in the spring and are the primary care giver, being very territorial and protective of her brood.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.