Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Platinum to Us
- Contains a total of 6 oz actual Platinum weight.
- Comes housed in a Dansco Album.
- Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs.
- Obverse: The strong face of the statue below the word "Liberty," with the year and "In God We Trust" to the side. "E Pluribus Unum" is engraved along Liberty's raised arm.
- Reverse: An American eagle with outstretched wings soaring in front of a sunrise with "United States of America" above. The weight, purity and $50 face value are also shown.
- Produced by the U.S. Mint in West Point, N.Y.
- Mintages are as follows:
* 1997 - 20,500 coins
* 1998 - 32,415 coins
* 1999 - 32,309 coins
* 2000 - 18,892 coins
* 2001 - 12,815 coins
* 2002 - 24,005 coins
* 2003 - 17,409 coins
* 2004 - 13,236 coins
* 2005 - 9,013 coins
* 2006 - 9,602 coins
* 2007 - 7,001 coins
* 2008 - 14,000 coins
Platinum Eagles are some of the most popular Platinum coins in the world. Add this complete Platinum Eagle Set to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.