10 gram Silver Bar - PAMP Suisse (Fortuna, In Assay)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase is guaranteed to match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item.
As low as $8.99 per bar over spot!
|1 - 9||$15.27||$15.43||$15.91|
|10 - 24||$14.77||$14.92||$15.39|
- Product Details
- Buy Price
Product DetailsAs low as $8.99 per bar over spot!
These 10 gram Silver bars come from PAMP Suisse, one of the most respected names in the Precious Metals industry, meaning you can be sure of their weight and .999 fine Silver purity.
- Contains 10 grams (0.3215 oz) of .999 fine Silver.
- Each bar comes in an individually sealed assay card. Multiples of 25 come in a PAMP Suisse box.
- Obverse: Fortuna, who is worshipped under many forms, appears in the hallmark PAMP Suisse design featuring riches being poured from her cornucopia into her hands.
- Reverse: PAMP Suisse logo, weight and purity along with a unique serial number.
- Matching serial number on each bar and assay card guarantees the bar's weight and purity.
Store your 10 gram PAMP Silver Bars in a storage box that holds up to 25 bars.
Known around the world for their purity, quality and beauty, PAMP Silver Bars always make a great addition to any order. Add the 10 gram PAMP Suisse Silver Bar to your cart today.
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Date:Nov 24, 2013
I purchased more of these to add to my collection and to finish filling my PAMP box. These particular bars are great since they have the stamped serial number and they are packaged in the Assay card. These are by a very well known company and the value is a little more stable because of that. The one thing that is not the greatest about the 10g bars is that the size of the bar compared to the size of the card is a bit surprising at first glance, but that is not worth a low rating in my opinion.
- Mint Condition
- Recognized Brand
- Easy to Sell
- Attractive Design
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.