- Product Details
Product DetailsMexican Gold Libertads are known for their exquisite designs and the Proof Gold versions have extremely low mintages. This 2013 edition saw just 600 minted, giving it great collectible appeal.
- Contains 1/4 oz of .999 fine Gold.
- Coins come in plastic flips.
- Obverse: Features a sculptural relief design of the National Shield, encompassed by the legend "Estados Unidos Mexicanos" (United Mexican States).
- Reverse: Depicts two key symbols of the Mexican people: the Winged Victory statue in the forefront and the Mexican volcanoes Popocatépetl and Iztaccíhuatl in the background.
- Guaranteed by Banco de México.
Protect your Gold Libertad in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
Gold Libertads are gaining worldwide popularity and are a beautiful addition to any collection. Add the 2013 1/4 oz Proof Gold Mexican Libertad to your cart today.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.