1882-1884-CC Morgan Dollar MS-63 NGC (GSA)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item. Random year coins will be dates of our choosing, based on stock on hand.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
Product DetailsMany of the dollars from the GSA hoard have been cracked out of their original GSA holders, making these very desirable coins.
- Contains .7734 oz of Silver.
- NGC encapsulation guarantees the coin’s MS-63 condition.
- Obverse: Shows Liberty wearing a Phrygian cap with the word "Liberty" on her hair band, bordered by "E Pluribus Unum," the date of issue and thirteen small stars representing the original colonies.
- Reverse: Features a bald eagle clutching an olive branch and a bundle of arrows, surrounded by "United States of America," "One Dollar" and "In God We Trust."
- Features the Carson City Mint’s “CC” mintmark.
The Morgan Dollar was a part of everyday currency in America for almost 80 years. Add this certified GSA Hoard 1882-1884-CC Morgan Dollar to your cart today!
Dates of our choice may or may not vary depending on stock at hand.
80% of reviewers recommend this product
Valuable to include in any collection
- Attractive Design
- Easy to Sell
- Mint Condition
- Recognized Brand
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.