The total number of coins graded by a specific grading service for a particular coin and grade combination.
The total number of coins that have obtained a higher grade than the subject coin by a particular grading service.
The total number of coins produced at a specific mint for a particular date and mintmark combination.
- Product Details
Product DetailsThis 1915-S Gold $1.00 Panama-Pacific has been certified as MS-62 by NGC, one of the top two coin grading services. This coin has a population of only 423 coins!
- This coin has a mintage of 15,000.
- NGC encapsulation guarantees the coin’s MS-62 condition.
- Obverse: Designed by Charles Keck featuring the head of a man representing the Panama Canal laborers.
- Reverse: Features two dolphins encircling “ONE DOLLAR.”
- Coins from the San Francisco mint feature the "S" mintmark.
Showcase your certified Gold $1.00 Panama-Pacific by adding a presentation box to your order.
Add this 1915-S Gold $1.00 Panama-Pacific graded MS-62 by NGC to your cart today!
APMEX takes pride in being one of the most innovative companies in our industry. In true innovation, we leveraged partnerships with the top coin grading agencies to create CoinGrade+℠, providing relevant numismatic information, synced daily with third-party grading services, ensuring you have the most up-to-date information available.Learn More
|Mint Mark||S - San Francisco|
The total number of coins produced at a specific mint for a particular date and mintmark combination
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review