Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
Product DetailsThis 1975 fractional issue from Singapore pays tribute to the 10th anniversary year of Singapore's independence making this an ideal collectible.
- Contains 1/2 oz of .999 fine Gold.
- Each coin will be in a protective plastic flip.
- Mintage of only 30,000 coins.
- Obverse: Depicts four hands held together at the wrists in the center to signify strength in unity. Above is the nominal Singapore monetary value of 250 Dollars. Below is the metal content.
- Reverse: Features the Singapore coat of arms with text commemorating the "10th anniversary" above and the dates "1965-1975" below.
- Minted at the Singapore Mint.
Present your coin in style by adding this gift box to your order.
These limited issue coins are highly sought after by world Gold coin collectors. Add one of these 1/2 oz Gold coins from Singapore to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.