1984 South Africa 1/2 oz Proof Gold Krugerrand
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item. Coins will not have toning unless otherwise noted.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
Product DetailsThe Krugerrand is South Africa's premier Gold bullion coin and is loved around the world for its simple, classic design. Fractional Gold Krugerrands allow more people the ability to invest in Gold at an affordable level.
- Contains 1/2 oz of Gold.
- Coins will be in a protective plastic flip.
- Mintage of only 9,900 coins.
- Obverse: Classically portrays the likeness of Paul Kruger, South Africa’s first and only president, along with “South Africa” in Afrikaans and English.
- Reverse: Springbok antelope, the national animal of South Africa, along with the year of minting and Gold weight.
- Minted by the South African Mint.
Protect your Gold coin in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
Add this beloved 1/2 oz Gold Krugerrand to your cart today!
This coin is not in the original case of issue, and may exhibit light hairlines.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.