1849 Indian Round One Dollar Gold MS-66 NGC
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item. Coins will not have toning unless otherwise noted.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
Product DetailsVery choice 1849-Dated One Indian Gold Token, Round. Graded as MS-66 by NGC. High grade and rarity combined!
- Issued by the M. E. Hart Company.
- Many of the different M. E. Hart Company California Fractional Gold tokens were sold by Farran Zerbe at the 1915 Panama Pacific Exposition in California.
- Graded and encapsulated as MS-66 by NGC.
- Obverse: Features an Indian in full headdress.
- Reverse: Displays a wreath, a bear and the denomination.
Protect and display your Hart Gold Token in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
Add this MS-66 Hart Gold Token to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.