Very choice 1849-Dated One Indian Gold Token, Round. Graded as MS-66 by NGC. High grade and rarity combined!
- Issued by the M. E. Hart Company.
- Many of the different M. E. Hart Company California Fractional Gold tokens were sold by Farran Zerbe at the 1915 Panama Pacific Exposition in California.
- Graded and encapsulated as MS-66 by NGC.
- Obverse: Features an Indian in full headdress.
- Reverse: Displays a wreath, a bear and the denomination.
Protect and display your Hart Gold Token in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
Add this MS-66 Hart Gold Token to your cart today!