1914 Indian Round Quarter Montana Gold MS-67 NGC
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
Amazing 1914 Montana Gold Token in MS-67 condition as graded by NGC. A scarce little Gold piece in an exceptionally high grade!
- Issued by the M. E. Hart Company.
- Many of the different M. E. Hart Company California Fractional Gold tokens were sold by Farran Zerbe at the 1915 Panama Pacific Exposition in California.
- Graded and encapsulated as MS-67 by NGC.
- Obverse: Dated 1914 and features an Indian Head.
- Reverse: Displays the Montana motto of "Oro Y Plata," which is Spanish for "Gold and Silver" above a mountain design.
- The Hart's Coins Of The West series is listed in the Red Book under Private and Territorial Gold.
Protect and display your Montana Token in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
Add this MS-67 Montana Gold Token to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.