Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver in Proof finish.
- PCGS encapsulation guarantees and protects your coin.
- Mintage limited to 7,500.
- Obverse: Right-facing profile of Queen Elizabeth II, along with the face value.
- Reverse: Meticulously struck from 99.9% pure Silver in High Relief Proof quality, this beautiful Silver coin features a traditional Chinese dragon, a “pearl of wisdom” and the Chinese character for “dragon".
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
Protect your coin and capsule from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Add this beautiful coin to your cart today!
This impressive coin is produced in high relief, meaning the design is raised much higher from the coin’s surface than on normal strike coins. This treatment along with the coin’s Proof finish offers unparalleled detail and beauty, making this Silver treasure a must-have.
APMEX takes pride in being one of the most innovative companies in our industry. In true innovation, we leveraged partnerships with the top coin grading agencies to create CoinGrade+®, providing relevant numismatic information, synced daily with third-party grading services, ensuring you have the most up-to-date information available.Learn More
The total number of coins produced at a specific mint for a particular date and mintmark combination.
|Grade||Proof - 70 DCAM|
The total number of coins that have obtained a higher grade than the subject coin by a particular grading service.
|Mint Mark||P - Perth|
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.