2001 1 oz Gold American Eagle BU
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase is guaranteed to match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item.
Only $99.99 per coin over spot!
- Product Details
Product DetailsOnly $99.99 per coin over spot!
In 1986, the U.S. Mint introduced the Gold American Eagle, which saw instant success across the country. Each coin is guaranteed by the mint or Gold weight and purity, ensuring these are great investment and collector pieces.
- Contains 1 oz actual Gold weight.
- Multiples of 20 are packaged in mint tubes.All other coins will be in protective packaging.
- Mintage of only 143,605 coins is the second lowest in the series.
- Obverse: Adapted from Augustus Saint-Gaudens’ famed Gold Double Eagle design, which features Lady Liberty with flowing hair, a torch in her right hand and an olive branch in her left.
- Reverse: Designed by Miley Busiek showing a male bald eagle in flight carrying an olive branch to his nest, where a female awaits with her young.
Protect your Gold American Eagle with this clear plastic capsule or display it in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order. You can also add a coin bezel to turn your Gold Eagle into fine jewelry.
With its beauty, patriotic design and legal tender status, Gold American Eagle coins provide diversity to investment portfolios with a hard asset that is both secure and internationally recognized. Add this beautiful 1 oz Gold coin to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.