Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Each coin contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- Coin comes in protective packaging.
- Mintage of 1,000,000 coins.
- Obverse: Bears the Susanna Blunt designed likeness of Queen Elizabeth II with a $5 face value.
- Reverse: Has a beautifully designed Canadian timber wolf, with the moon and nighttime mountainside landscape behind this majestic Canadian predator.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Canadian government.
Protect your coins from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
These coins do show light to moderate spotting or abrasions. Big discount! Add this 2011 1 oz Silver Wolf to your cart today!
92% of reviewers recommend this product
Date:May 11, 2018
These were among my favorite ones I ever bought. I give many of these out as Christmas gifts. They're price has only gone up since I bought them.
- Value (low premium over spot)
- Attractive Design
- Collectible (lower mintage)
- Recognized Brand
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.