These are hard to keep in stock, and even more difficult to replace. The Canadian Timber Wolf coin was the first coin released in the RCM's three-year "Canadian Wildlife Coin Series" program. The coin(s) you receive will be scruffy and/or spotted.
- Each coin contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- Coin comes in protective plastic.
- Mintage of 1,000,000 coins.
- Obverse: Bears the Susanna Blunt designed likeness of Queen Elizabeth II with a $5 face value.
- Reverse: Has a beautifully designed Canadian timber wolf, with the moon and nighttime mountainside landscape behind this majestic Canadian predator.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Canadian government.
Protect your coins from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
These coins do show light to moderate spotting or abrasions. Big discount! Add this 2011 1 oz Silver Wolf to your cart today!