- Product Details
Product DetailsIssued to celebrate the Centennial of Cobalt Mining, this coin has an actual Silver weight of .8093 oz.
- Contains .8093 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- Comes in the original box with a certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: Displays the right-facing profile of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II.
- Reverse: Features the scene of a mining tower with a fox running by.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Canadian government.
Add this 2003 Silver Cobalt Mining Centennial Dollar to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.