Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Mintage of only 30,000 coins.
- PCGS encapsulation guarantees and protects your coin.
- Obverse: Right-facing profile of Queen Elizabeth II, along with the face value.
- Reverse: The 2009 Gold Lunar Year of the Ox features an ox lying on grass with bamboo branches above.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
Protect your holder from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Add this beautiful coin to your cart today!
APMEX takes pride in being one of the most innovative companies in our industry. In true innovation, we leveraged partnerships with the top coin grading agencies to create CoinGrade+®, providing relevant numismatic information, synced daily with third-party grading services, ensuring you have the most up-to-date information available.Learn More
The total number of coins produced at a specific mint for a particular date and mintmark combination.
The total number of coins that have obtained a higher grade than the subject coin by a particular grading service.
|Mint Mark||P - Perth|
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.