Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- Contains 1/10 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Housed in a protective plastic capsule.
- Obverse: Displays the Ian Rank-Broadley likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II along with the purity and monetary denomination.
- Reverse: Features a rabbit next to a cabbage and a pot with Chinese lettering and the Chinese character for “rabbit” also appears in the design with the Perth Mint’s traditional “P” mintmark.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
Protect your Gold Rabbit by adding a clear protective plastic capsule to your order.
This coin has a limited mintage making it highly collectible. Add this 1/10 oz Lunar Year of the Rabbit Gold coin to your cart today!
These superb releases are perfect for people born in the Year of the Rabbit – 1927, 1939, 1951, 1963, 1975, 1987, 1999 and 2011 – who are regarded as intelligent, articulate, compassionate and loyal.
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Date:Sep 22, 2013
If you like rabbit coins and don't mind painted gold products, this is one of the best on the internet and lowest prices over spot value for a 1/10 oz gold coin. Compare it to the unpained version of the same coin by the same company (Perth Mint), about $70 less at the time bought, for the same amount of 24kt gold.
- Attractive Design
- Mint Condition
- Value (low premium over spot)
- Recognized Brand
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.