- Product Details
Product DetailsThis round was made by Engelhard specifically for Manfra, Tordella, and Brooks (MTB) in the 1980s. These bars are great collectors items and tend not to last long due to the limited availability.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Estimated mintage of 10,000 rounds.
- Obverse: Features the Statue of Liberty.
- Reverse: Displays Liberty’s torch with the purity, weight and unique serial number below.
- These secondary market bars will exhibit wear and toning appropriate to their age.
Protect your Silver while in storage from the adverse effects of moisture in the air by adding these silica gel desiccants to your order.
For many collectors and investors, Engelhard represents the standard and preferred bullion choice. Engelhard 1 oz rounds are an easy size to handle and serve as an ideal store of value for investment and trade. Add one of these Silver rounds to your collection today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.