Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
Product DetailsWhite Mountain in New Hampshire is the first release in 2013 of the U.S. Mint's popular America the Beautiful Silver coin series. This coin has been graded SP-70 by PCGS with First Strike and the John Mercanti signature attributed on the label.
- Contains 5 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- PCGS certification guarantees the SP-70 condition of the coin.
- The First Strike designation ensures that the coin was received by PCGS within the first 30 days of release from the mint.
- Label has a John M. Mercanti signature attributed.
- Obverse: Portrait of George Washington originally designed by John Flanagan, with the inscriptions of "United States of America", "Liberty", "In God We Trust" and "Quarter Dollar".
- Reverse: Shows Mt. Chocorua, the easternmost peak on the Sandwich Range, framed by birch trees.
- Guaranteed by the U.S. Mint.
Protect your Silver America The Beautiful coin in style by adding a beautiful display box to your cart.
These coins are sought after by investors for their .999 fine Silver content, and demanded by collectors for their artistic value. Add this attractive coin to your collection today!
Established in 1918, the White Mountain National Forest is located almost entirely in New Hampshire, while about 5.65 percent of the forest is in Maine. The National Forest has a total area of 750,852 acres, which covers nearly a quarter of New Hampshire. The White Mountains are the largest mountain range north of the Smokey Mountains, with peaks as high as 4,000 feet. White Mountain National Forest features year round hiking trails, scenic drives and historic areas.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.