1988 China 1 oz Gold Panda BU (Not Sealed)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase is guaranteed to match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
Chinese Panda coins are popular with collectors around the world, as they are one of the only bullion coins to change designs every year!
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Gold.
- This Panda coin will come in protective packaging.
- Mintage of 289,055 coins.
- Obverse: Depicts the Hall of Prayer for Abundant Harvests in the Temple of Heaven in Beijing, encircled by the phrase "People's Republic of China" in Chinese closed off by the year of issue, 1988.
- Reverse: Features a panda sitting in a bamboo grove.
- Guaranteed by the People's Bank of China.
Protect your Gold Panda with this clear plastic capsule or display it in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
Enhance your existing Chinese Gold Panda collection with this highly sought after coin. Add the 1988 1 oz Gold Chinese Panda coin to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.