Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Buy Price
Product DetailsThis eighth coin in the “From Clovis to the Republic – 1,500 Years of French History” series honors King Francis I, most often associated with the French Renaissance. During his reign, 1515-1547, he encouraged developing art and literature in France.
- Contains .643 oz of silver.
- Comes in capsule and box with a certificate of authenticity.
- Mintage of 20,000 coins.
- Obverse: Features a profile portrait of Francis I wearing a feathered hat.
- Reverse: Depicts the emblem of Francis I, the crowned salamander.
- Guaranteed by the Monnaie de Paris.
Add this 2013 France Silver €10 Legendary Collection Proof Francis I coin to your cart today!
This “From Clovis to the Republic – 1,500 Years of French History” series will contain 15 coins over 5 years and highlights French heritage by honoring ten kings, two emperors and three presidents who helped shape the French nation.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.