1877 Trade Dollar AU (Chopmarks)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
Chopmarks were punchmarks added to these Trade Dollars by merchants, indicating that they had tested and were satisfied with the authenticity and purity of the coins. These unique marks add collectibility and history to these fascinating coins!
- Contains .7874 oz of Silver.
- Coin comes in protective packaging.
- Designed by William Barber.
- Obverse: Features Lady Liberty sitting encircled with 13 stars.
- Reverse: Depicts a Heraldic Eagle with wings unfolded.
- Coins from the Philadelphia Mint carry no mintmark on the reverse below the eagle.
- In the five-year run that Trade Dollars were minted, less than 36 million pieces were struck.
This piece of American history will instantly add value to any collection. Add this 1877 Trade Dollar to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.