- Product Details
Product DetailsMintage of only 8,500 coins. This .9999 fine Silver coin is the first coin in the Royal Canadian Mint's series. Each coin will feature a prehistoric animal discovered in Canada.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 Fine Silver.
- Comes packaged in a maroon clamshell beauty box from the mint along with a certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: Right-facing profile of Queen Elizabeth II, along with the year and face value.
- Reverse: The reverse image by Canadian artist Julius Csotonyi features an interpretation of what Bathygnathus Borealis may have looked like.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Canadian government.
This coin makes an excellent gift for a young numismatist. Add this 2013 1 oz Silver Bathygnathus Borealis coin to your cart today!
100% of reviewers recommend this product
comes in an attractive box
- Attractive Design
- Collectible (lower mintage)
Great coin. Not a scratch on it. Potential MS-70 coin. Thanks APMEX.
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.