2013 Canada 1 oz Silver $20 Group of Seven (J.E.H. MacDonald)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase is guaranteed to match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item.
- Product Details
Mintage of only 7,000 coins. This is a 2013 Royal Canadian Mint 1 oz Silver $20 coin commemorating the work of J.E.H. MacDonald and the Group of Seven.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- Individual coins are presented in the original box with a numbered certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: Right-facing profile of Queen Elizabeth II, along with the year and face value.
- Reverse: Features an engraved adaptation of J.E.H. MacDonald's famous work, Sumacs. It was actually one of four decorative panels representing four seasons that MacDonald was commissioned to paint for art patron James MacCallum.
- Weight and purity guaranteed by the Royal Canadian Mint.
Add this low mintage distinctive proof Silver coin to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.