Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
Product DetailsBeautifully minted, this Gold Philharmonic is graded as an MS-70.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Encapsulation by PCGS offers protection and guarantees the Mint State-70 condition of the coin.
- Obverse: The Great Organ of the Golden Hall in Vienna’s concert hall, the Musikverein, along with the year, weight and face value.
- Reverse: An array of instruments, including the cello, violin, harp, Vienna horn and bassoon.
- Guaranteed by the Austrian Mint.
Protect and display your Gold Philharmonic in style by adding an attractive display box to your order.
This stunning Gold bullion coin is loved around the world for its 1 oz metal content and classic, recognizable design. Add an MS-70 1 oz Gold Austrian Philharmonic to your cart today!
APMEX takes pride in being one of the most innovative companies in our industry. In true innovation, we leveraged partnerships with the top coin grading agencies to create CoinGrade+™, providing relevant numismatic information, synced daily with third-party grading services, ensuring you have the most up-to-date information available.Learn More
The total number of coins produced at a specific mint for a particular date and mintmark combination.
The total number of coins that have obtained a higher grade than the subject coin by a particular grading service.
|Mint Mark||Not Shown|
100% of reviewers recommend this product
A must have for the collection. Get one or some before they are gone.
- Attractive Design
- Collectible (lower mintage)
- Mint Condition
- Easy to Sell
- Recognized Brand
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.