Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- Contains .04 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Coin comes in a plastic capsule inside a maroon clamshell with a black outer box and a certificate of authenticity.
- Mintage of 10,000 coins.
- Multiple finishing techniques further enhance the life-like detail on the maple leaf.
- Obverse: Right-facing profile of Queen Elizabeth II.
- Reverse: Coin image by Canadian artist Peter Gough features a cod fish and ship as well as the Frederick Gate. This design symbolizes the historic connection between Louisbourg and the sea
- Guaranteed by the Royal Canadian Mint.
Highly detailed engraving on this remarkably small coin is a testament to the artistry and craftsmanship for which the Royal Canadian Mint is internationally renowned. Add this 1/25 oz Proof Gold coin to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.