1988 China 1 oz Proof Platinum Panda PF-69 NGC
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase is guaranteed to match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
The Platinum Panda series is full of rare and hard to find issues. Low mintage of only 2,000 coins further adds to the collectibility of this series.
- Contains 1 oz of .9995 fine Platinum.
- NGC encapsulation guarantees the PF-69 condition of the coin.
- Obverse: Depicts the Hall of Prayer for Abundant Harvests in the Temple of Heaven in Beijing encircled by the phrase "People's Republic of China" in Chinese closed off by the year of issue, 1985.
- Reverse: Features a panda holding a branch of bamboo.
- Guaranteed by the People's Bank of China.
Protect and display your Platinum Panda in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
Enhance your existing Chinese Platinum Panda collection with this highly sought after coin. Add the 1988 1 oz Platinum Chinese Panda coin to your cart today!
APMEX takes pride in being one of the most innovative companies in our industry. In true innovation, we leveraged partnerships with the top coin grading agencies to create CoinGrade+®, providing relevant numismatic information, synced daily with third-party grading services, ensuring you have the most up-to-date information available.Learn More
The total number of coins produced at a specific mint for a particular date and mintmark combination.
|Grade||Proof - 69 UCAM|
The total number of coins that have obtained a higher grade than the subject coin by a particular grading service.
|Mint Mark||Not Shown|
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.