Ottoman Empire Copper Mangir AH1099/1687
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase is guaranteed to match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
This Copper coin was produced by the Ottoman Empire during the reign of Suleiman II as a necessity after long periods of war left the empire short of Precious Metals. The coin incorporates the Tughra, which would be used on many Ottoman & Turkish coins.
- Copper coin from the Ottoman Empire (modern-day Turkey).
- Comes housed in a deluxe folder with an in-depth history of the era and a certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: Calligraphic monogram design (tughra), official insignia of the Turkish sultan.
- Reverse: Lists the date and mint name.
- Struck at the Constantinople Mint.
This Copper coin would make a great addition to any ancient coin collection. Add this Ottoman Empire Copper Mangir to your cart today!
Listed in Krause as KM#87.2.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.