1973-1976 Canada 4-Coin Silver Montreal Olympic Games Proof Set
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase is guaranteed to match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
Issued from 1973-1976 to commemorate the Summer Olympics of 1976 in Montreal, each of these beautiful coins features a brilliant design that represents the Olympics. Designs may vary.
- Contains 4.336 oz pure Silver.
- Set consists of (2) $5 coins and (2) $10 coins, each bearing a unique design commemorating the 1973-1976 Olympics.
- Coin designs will vary, and may be dated from 1973 to 1976.
- Set is housed in original wooden display case.
- Obverse: The Arnold Machin portrait of Queen Elizabeth II, with date in legend below.
- Reverse: Each coin features a unique design celebrating the 1976 Montreal Olympics.
- Sovereign coins produced by the Royal Canadian Mint.
Offered at a stunningly low premium over its bullion value, this set features four different exciting designs. Add this Random Year Olympics Set to your cart today!
60% of reviewers recommend this product
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.