2013 (S) Silver American Eagle MS-69 PCGS (First Strike)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown. Coins will not have toning unless otherwise noted.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
Product DetailsGraded a near perfect MS-69 First Strike by PCGS and containing 1 oz of .999 fine Silver, this 2013 American Silver Eagle coin includes the First Strike label and was minted in San Francisco.
Though produced without mintmarks, sealed Monster Boxes of 2013 Silver Eagles were labeled as to their mint of origin. Because this coin was delivered to PCGS in a sealed box, it has been certified as coming from the historic San Francisco mint.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- PCGS encapsulation protects and guarantees the near perfect MS-69 condition of the coin, and provides a universally-recognized authentication.
- The First Strike label guarantees this coin was shipped within the first 30 days of the coin's release.
- Multiples of 20 are packaged in PCGS boxes.
- Obverse: Adolph A. Weinman’s design showing Lady Liberty draped in an American flag, walking gracefully as the sun rises over a ridge.
- Reverse: A heraldic eagle is shown below 13 small stars, representing the original colonies.
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. government.
Protect and display your Silver Eagle in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
One of the most popular designs in American coinage, the Silver Eagle combines beauty with Silver bullion appeal. Add the 2013 Silver Eagle to your cart today.
The U.S. Mint does not sell its bullion coins directly to the public. Instead, they distribute their coins to only a handful of authorized purchasers who then sell the coins to the public. As one of these authorized purchasers, APMEX is able to get coins directly from the U.S. Mint and pass them along to you.
APMEX takes pride in being one of the most innovative companies in our industry. In true innovation, we leveraged partnerships with the top coin grading agencies to create CoinGrade+℠, providing relevant numismatic information, synced daily with third-party grading services, ensuring you have the most up-to-date information available.Learn More
The total number of coins produced at a specific mint for a particular date and mintmark combination.
The total number of coins that have obtained a higher grade than the subject coin by a particular grading service.
|Mint Mark||Not Shown - San Francisco|
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.