- Product Details
Product DetailsBackdated ATB's at a great price. Each of these sealed boxes contains 100 Glacier America the Beautiful 5 oz Silver coins with straps intact from the U.S. Mint.
- Contains 5 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Mintage of just 126,700 coins.
- These coins come in mint-issued monster boxes in individual tubes of 10 each without individual capsules.
- Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs.
- Obverse: Similar to the Washington quarter featuring the text United States of America, Liberty, In God We Trust, and Quarter Dollar.
- Reverse: Image of a bison in front of Reynolds Mountain, behind a mountain goat, the park's symbol, surrounded by "Glacier," "Montana," "E Pluribus Unum" and the date.
- Rim is engraved with weight and purity of the coin.
These popular and highly collectible 5 oz America the Beautiful Silver Bullion Coin series have captured the imagination of investors and collectors alike. Add this Sealed Monster Box to your collection today!
Glacier National Park, on the U.S.-Canadian border, gained federal protected status Feb. 22, 1897 and consists of more than a million acres. With more than 7,000 feet of elevation variance across the park, there is a wide range of climates and microclimates, adding to the variety of plants and animals that can be found in the park.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.