- Product Details
Product DetailsBackdated ATB's at a great price. Sealed Monster Boxes provide an easy way of acquiring large amounts of Silver with just one purchase.
- Contains 500 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Mintage of just 104,900 coins.
- These coins come in mint-issued monster boxes in individual tubes of 10 each without individual capsules.
- Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs.
- Obverse: Similar to the Washington quarter featuring the text United States of America, Liberty, In God We Trust, and Quarter Dollar.
- Reverse: Image of an elk in front of Mount Olympus, surrounded by "Olympic," "Washington," "E Pluribus Unum" and the date.
- Rim is engraved with weight and purity of the coin.
These popular and highly collectible 5 oz America the Beautiful Silver Bullion Coin series have captured the imagination of investors and collectors alike. Add this Sealed Monster Box to your collection today!
Olympic National Park is a 922,000 acre park featuring snow-covered mountains, lush rainforests and the dramatic Pacific coastline. President Grover Cleveland designated the Olympic Peninsula's forests as the Olympic Forest Reserve in 1897, forever preserving its serenity and majestic beauty in history. Ultimately, in 1938, President Franklin Roosevelt signed the act establishing Olympic National Park.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.