1934 (E-Richmond) $1,000 FRN VF-30 PMG (LGS)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown.
- Product Details
- Sell to Us
This is an attractive series 1934 $1,000 FRN from the scarce Richmond district (only 19,560 notes printed). A very desirable note with a four digit serial number to add to your collection!
- High denomination seldom used in circulation.
- Housed in an inert PMG currency holder.
- This note has been certified and graded by PMG as a Very Fine-30.
- Last printed in 1945 and bears the portrait of President Grover Cleveland.
- Features the Light Green Seal & Serial Numbers.
Add this scarce high denomination note to your cart today!
Julian/Morganthau signatures—Friedberg #2211-E.
This series 1934 $1,000 Federal Reserve Note was issued by the elusive Richmond district, and saw moderate circulation, but no abuse. The rare occasions for private use of this high denomination bill could be for a large transaction, such as a down payment on a house.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.