Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell to Us
- Next to the highest denomination used in general circulation.
- This note comes housed in a Capital plastics deluxe currency holder.
- Lightly circulated $500 note from series 1934 in nice Extra Fine condition.
- Last printed in 1945 and bears the portrait of President William McKinley.
- Julian/Morganthau signatures—Friedberg #2201-G.
This eye appealing note will enhance any collection. Add this 1934-A $500 Federal Reserve Note to your order today!
This example is an attractive $500 FRN from the Chicago district. The boldness of the center crease is about the only thing holding this note back from an Extra Fine grade.
These high denomination notes were last printed in 1945, and the government stopped issuing them in 1969. Due to the limited numbers printed, these notes have become popular with currency collectors over the years.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.