Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Buy Price
Product DetailsThe 2013 1 oz Gold Proof Libertads have a low mintage of 400 coins. Finding one of these graded Proof-69 by PCGS is an even rarer find!
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Gold.
- Encapsulation by PCGS protects and guarantees the PR-69 condition of the coin.
- Obverse: Features a sculptural relief design of the National Shield, encompassed by the legend "Estados Unidos Mexicanos" (United Mexican States), surrounded by different national coats of arms used throughout Mexico's history.
- Reverse: Depicts two key symbols of the Mexican people: Winged Victory in the forefront and the Mexican volcanoes Popocatépetl and Iztaccíhuatl in the background.
- Guaranteed by Banco de México.
Protect and display your Gold Libertad in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
Add this graded 2013 1 oz Proof Gold Mexican Libertad coin to your cart today!
Gold Mexican Libertads have incredibly low mintages for bullion coins, and their newer design is highly desired among collectors. Gold Libertad coins are rapidly gaining popularity in the United States and are not easy to come by. The Libertad is Mexico's treasure coin and is minted at Casa de Moneda de Mexico, the oldest Mint in North America, established in 1535.
APMEX takes pride in being one of the most innovative companies in our industry. In true innovation, we leveraged partnerships with the top coin grading agencies to create CoinGrade+™, providing relevant numismatic information, synced daily with third-party grading services, ensuring you have the most up-to-date information available.Learn More
The total number of coins produced at a specific mint for a particular date and mintmark combination.
|Grade||Proof - 69 DCAM|
The total number of coins that have obtained a higher grade than the subject coin by a particular grading service.
|Mint Mark||Mo - Mexico City|
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.