Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
Product DetailsThis first release of the Perth Mint's Treasures of the World series incorporates a locket containing loose garnets. The unique coin gains further collectibility with a mintage of just 750 coins worldwide.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Coin comes in a display case with a timber lid, illustrated shipper and numbered certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: Right-facing profile of Queen Elizabeth II, along with the year, face value and Gold weight and purity.
- Reverse: Features a detailed image of a European Alpine landscape, incorporating the Perth Mint's 'P' mintmark, “Treasures of the World" and "Garnet."
- Sovereign coin backed by the Perth Mint.
This unique coin would make a great addition to any Gold coin collection. Add this 1 oz Gold coin to your cart today!
100% of reviewers recommend this product
it's rip off don't buy it... 750 mintage and it's still up for sale 2 yrs later? that should tell you all you need to know about "low mintage" perth products... don't get me wrong it's by far a nice looking piece, but for over 1800 it's not that nice...
- Collectible (lower mintage)
- Generic Brand
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.