Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
Product DetailsThis Gold coin pays tribute to Gare du Nord in Paris and Saint Pancras Station in London. This railway line is not only a permanent link between the two cities but also between Great Britain and the European continent.
- Contains 1/4 oz of .920 fine Gold.
- Comes in a box with a certificate of authenticity from the Monnaie de Paris.
- Mintage of just 500 coins.
- Obverse: Shows Gare du Nord, Saint Pancras Station and the Channel Tunnel.
- Reverse: Depicts the Eurostar and the Shuttle linking France and England.
- Certified by the Monnaie de Paris.
This Gold coin would be a great addition to any collection or an ideal gift for a loved one. Add this 2013 France 1/4 oz Proof Gold Trains and Stations Channel Tunnel coin to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.