Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains 5 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Graded a perfect MS-69 DMPL by PCGS with a John Mercanti label.
- Guaranteed to be struck within the first 30 days of production.
- Obverse: Portrait of George Washington originally designed by John Flanagan, with the inscriptions of "United States of America", "Liberty", "In God We Trust" and "Quarter Dollar".
- Reverse: Coqui Tree Frog and a Puerto Rican Parrot with tropical foliage surrounded by "El Yunque," "Puerto Rico," "E Pluribus Unum" and the date.
Add a beautiful display box to your cart to display your Silver ATB in style.
These popular and highly collectible 5 oz America the Beautiful Silver Bullion Coin series have captured the imagination of investors and collectors alike. Add this gorgeous coin to your collection today!
The forest region that encompasses El Yunque National Forest was protected by King Alfonso XII of Spain in 1876, making it one of the oldest protected areas in the West. It was established as Luquillo Forest Reserve on Jan. 17, 1903. Today, more than 200 species of trees and plants, including 23 indigenous species, thrive in the forest's 28,000 acres. The forest receives more than 200 inches of rain yearly in some areas, creating a lush, jungle-like setting.
APMEX takes pride in being one of the most innovative companies in our industry. In true innovation, we leveraged partnerships with the top coin grading agencies to create CoinGrade+®, providing relevant numismatic information, synced daily with third-party grading services, ensuring you have the most up-to-date information available.Learn More
The total number of coins produced at a specific mint for a particular date and mintmark combination.
The total number of coins that have obtained a higher grade than the subject coin by a particular grading service.
|Mint Mark||P - Philadelphia (Not Shown)|
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.