1975 Canada Silver Dollar Calgary Centennial Proof
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase is guaranteed to match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
This Silver dollar was produced in 1975 to commemorate the centennial of Calgary, Alberta.
- Contains 0.375 oz of Silver.
- Comes in protective packaging, or with a certificate of authenticity from the mint, depending on stock on hand.
- Obverse: Right-facing profile of Queen Elizabeth II.
- Reverse: A cowboy on a bucking bronco in front of the Calgary skyline and the silhouette of an oil rig.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Canadian government.
Protect your coins from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Add this Calgary Centennial Silver Dollar to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.