The 1/2 oz Gold American Eagle features a design that is often considered the most beautiful design in American coinage combined with a lower price point than the full ounce Gold Eagles.
- Contains 1/2 oz actual Gold weight.
- NGC encapsulation protects and guarantees the perfect 70 condition of the coin.
- Obverse: Adapted from Augustus Saint-Gaudens’ famed Gold Double Eagle design, which features Lady Liberty walking confidently against the sun’s rays.
- Reverse: Features a male bald eagle in flight carrying an olive branch to his nest, where a female awaits with her young, designed by Miley Busiek.
- Features the West Point Mint's "W" mintmark.
Display your Gold Eagle in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
Containing a half ounce of Gold and featuring iconic designs, it is easy to see why the Gold American Eagle is the most popular Gold coin in the United States. Add this 2013-W 1/2 oz Gold Eagle to your cart today!