2014 Australia 1 oz Silver Lunar Horse Proof
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase is guaranteed to match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
The 2014 Silver Lunar Year of the Horse coin features two horses standing within a conventional Chinese landscape.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver in flawless Proof finish.
- Mintage of only 5,000 coins.
- Obverse: Features the Ian Rank-Broadley effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II and the monetary denomination.
- Reverse: Features two horses with the Chinese character for "horse". The inscription "Year of the Horse" also appears in the design with The Perth Mint’s traditional "P" mintmark.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
Add this 1 oz Silver Lunar Horse coin to your cart today!
In the Chinese Lunar Calendar, 2014 is the Year of the Horse. Those born under the influence of this sign are said to be hardworking, sociable, optimistic and energetic.
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Posted By:Gold Man
From:New York, NY
Date:May 2, 2016
I like to collect year of the horse, certain years, and luckily APMEX carrying a good selection. I have to say that APMEX is changing more than others, but the speed of processing and delivery even things out
- Recognized Brand
- Common (higher mintage)
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.