The 2014 1/2oz Silver Lunar Year of the Horse coin features two horses within a stylized Chinese landscape. The Chinese character for "Horse" and the inscription "Year of the Horse" also appear in the design with The Perth Mint’s traditional "P" mintmark.
Those born under the influence of this sign are said to be hardworking, sociable, optimistic and energetic.
- Contains 1/2 oz of .999 fine Silver in Proof finish.
- This fractional Silver horse coin comes in a display box with certificate of authenticity.
- Mintage of 8,000 coins.
- Obverse: Right-facing profile of Queen Elizabeth II, along with the face value.
- Reverse: The 2014 Proof Silver coin features two horses standing within a conventional Chinese landscape. The Chinese character for "horse" and the inscription "Year of the horse" also appear in the design with The Perth Mint’s traditional "P" mintmark.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
Protect your coin and capsule from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Add this beautiful coin to your cart today!