- Product Details
Product DetailsCelebrate the Year of the Horse in a big way. Low mintages add to the collectibility of this issue!
- Contains 32.15 oz of .9999 pure Gold.
- Each coin comes in a plastic capsule.
- Obverse: The Ian Rank-Broadley effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, the 2014 year-date and monetary denomination are shown.
- Reverse: Depicts a horse galloping amid a stylized scene of mountains and clouds. The Chinese character for ‘horse’ and the inscription ‘Year of the Horse’ also appear in the design with The Perth Mint’s traditional ‘P’ mintmark.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
Protect your investments from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Add this massive 2014 1 kilo Gold Lunar Year of the Horse coin to your cart today!
Those born under the influence of this sign are said to be hardworking, sociable, optimistic and energetic.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.